Java Developer – Pune (India)
Deskera is looking for new team members to join our Development team at Pune. We are looking for a passionate Java professional with experience in creating enterprise-class Java applications with involvement in design and development of core components, frameworks and interfaces.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Job Location : Pune, India
- Hands on in coding, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Experience including design, coding and implementation of Java based enterprise applications using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Web-Services.
- Strong Object Oriented design and development skills.
- Experience using JAVA development tools like Ant, Eclipse, Net beans
- Knowledge of test driven development and agile development methodology a bonus.
- Experience in Java and Java J2EE, JDBC, Servlets & JSP, HTML, XML, Ajax, Spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Experience with Spring & Hibernate.
- Satisfactory exposure to any of the following UI technologies like EXTJS/jQuery/Angular.
- Experience working with MYSQL server and other databases.
- Java fundamentals and Design Patterns knowledge should be strong.
- Designing and developing high performance and scalable applications which will be used by millions of users.
- Candidate will be expected to take hands on approach on Design, Code & Test assigned task/activity.
- Should be able to analyze requirements, carry out development, unit tests, bug fixing and maintenance of modules independently.
- Collaborates within and across groups in writing functional and design specifications, development schedules and user interface specifications.
- Experience with scaling web-based applications and web security issues.
- Willingness and ability to learn new tools\technology is a must.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.