Experience: 2 to 4 years
Job Location : Pune, India
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- An understanding of the SDLC/STLC as well as the business approach for the product.
- Analytical skills.
- Decision making ability.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Awareness to Selenium automation tool.