Web Developer – WP/PHP – Pune (India)
Do you like solving problems and want to sharpen your skills developing a web-applications platform that is highly efficient, scalable and user-friendly?
And, if you are ready to contribute and learn at the same time with the latest technologies, then Deskera has an opening for you.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Job Location : Pune, India
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality for Websites and Web-Applications.
- Website development and maintenance using WordPress as primary CMS.
- Custom Design and development of modules, layouts, post types, plugins and themes conforming to existing web-applications coding standards (WordPress, Angular).
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Automating and streamlining content updates in Word Press and related PHP-technologies.
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art User experience for websites and web-applications using PHP, WordPress and latest PHP frameworks.
- Willingness to try new technologies and demonstrated abilities to work with integrated web-applications would be added advantage.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong command of PHP, MySQL, HTML5 , CSS and JQuery.
- Good knowledge of Apache/NGINX, Node, NPM, SaSS, Yarn, Yeoman.
- Good knowledge and understanding of PHP frameworks such as Laravel.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in WordPress in particular and familiar with other CMS like Joomla, Drupal.
- Knowledge of WordPress Architecture, Plugin Management, Performance Management, User Management and Multisite is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exposure to SEO, User Experience, Usability and Accessibility is added benefit.